Blazers and Bralettes — another “sassy prep” look.
(Also see this post: Sassy Prep)
I love pairing a blazer with just about anything, and it’s always fun to have a bit of a twist to an otherwise classic, preppy look…Polished blazers with vintage t-shirts; structured military blazers with girly, lacy bralettes; maxi blazers with mini skirts (or shorts); masculine tux blazers with ditsy floral dresses; cropped blazers with maxi skirts… BLAZERS (and Bubbly) for lyfe.
Recreate this look:
- Military blazer: Forever21, $45
- Soft button down: Abercrombie, on sale for $17.40 (this is the same one I’m wearing)
- Slouchy white tank top: H&M, $5.99 (similar to the one I styled in the photo)
- Distressed denim shorts: Forever21, $27.90 (the pair I’m wearing is from Zara)
- Lacey bralette (similar to the one I’m wearing): Forever21, $12.90
- Menspired watch: Daniel Wellington, $189 (but use code JUJU15 for 15% off your orders!)