I had so much fun putting together this fashion article for Le Nouveau Moi, a part of Viva Tysons Magazine, referred to by the magazine as their “new purse companion beauty publication”.
It’s quite the handy dandy guide to beauty and fashion, while Viva Tysons is an excellent source of arts, shopping and goings-on in the Tysons Corner/northern Virginia area– a great tool for building that fun to-do list or keeping up on all the great restaurants, stores, and services in the area.
Here is how I wear my oversize knits!…
Outfit deets are below..
- Oversized cardi- Cambridge Dry Goods (found at TJ Maxx); cozy option here, from Macy’s
- Vest- Liz Sport
- Button down-Ralph Lauren
- Leather Leggings- Jolie; similar pair here, from Ann Taylor
- Boots- Aldo
- Hat- H&M
- Bolo neck tie- vintage (granddad’s!), but Etsy has some awesome ones here
- Oversized cardi: Cotton Emporium, found at Nordstrom Rack (also see post, Travel Style- The Oversized Cardi)
- Lace top: Vintage (also see post, Vintage St. John – Summer Whites)
- Tank: H&M (also see post, Parlez-vous Francais?)
- Jeans: Guess Jeans
- Quilted biker jacket: similar one here, on ASOS (also see post, Leather Everything)
- Scarf: similar one here, on ASOS
Stay tuned for my next article in Le Nouveau Moi!