Ok, these aren’t quiiite as healthy as most things I make (in that they aren’t healthy at all..), but they are quite scrumptious and bring people lots of joy, so..
I’ve never used a blender to make cookies before, but the recipe said to use a mixer/food processor, so I just used a blender! Worked just fine. Mmm and I wanted to eat all of the cookie dough..stupid raw eggs.
Here is the recipe I used, from WestCoastMama.net
Ingredients (as tweaked by me):
- 2¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup splenda-brown sugar mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup nutella (could have used more!)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
*I put a few dollops of nutella atop a couple cookies…nom! Wasn’t sure how it would hold up in the oven and whether it would melt everywhere. Def suggest doing this!