This smoothie tastes just like a PB&J sammie! Simple to make, healthy and deeelicious.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (go for the natural kind without the added oils)
- 1 bag frozen blueberries (based on the size at Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup blueberry or grape juice (try to get a low sugar kind, as these are usually packed full!)
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (the fat free, extra protein kind is great)
- Maaybe some ice depending on how many frozen berries were added/what consistency you are after..
Here’s a different pbj smoothie recipe from Kitchentreaty.com, adding milk, frozen strawberries and a banana to the peanut butter.
*Note: the metallic tattoos seen below are TribeTats. Use code BLAZERSANDUBBLY for 30% off your order!
(TribeTat on wrist)
(TribeTats on shoulder and wrist)