Just a few snaps of my Las Vegas trip a few weeks ago & some fun to-do suggestions:
- Wander through the hotels– each one is different and a few have fake cities inside them (New York City and Paris are great, and NYC even has a roller coaster going right through it)
- Take a gondola ride at the Venetian and eat dinner next to the indoor Venice
- Watch the Bellagio fountain show
- Shop at The Forum Shops in Caesar’s Palace hotel (indoor mall that is modeled after a roman city street, complete with painted clouds on the ceiling and “cobblestone streets”.
- Go to a show- see a legit artist or Elvis impersonators.. up to you.
- Take in a view from the Eiffel Tower