Buckaroos and Buckle Bunnies! Ah, the strange, wild west. I’m paying homage to the old west a bit with this look– specifically the statement piece tribal-print coat. Loving its strong print and oversized cut…I”m ready to wear it on a snowy cabin getaway! Or out and about in the recent scattering of snowflakes that have been dancing their way through the area. Ah, shimmering confetti falling from the Heavens (a big thanks to God for such perfect, delicate beauty).
- Coat: Forever21 – they have a few tribal print coats right now..here is another swoon worthy one. And a great tribal print oversized cardi. They even have a couple motorcycle versions.
- Cali shirt: I was being a total Cali tourist when I purchased this in San Diego, but here is another cute version.
- Boots: Bucco (Capensis Alyssa Boot)
- Jeans: Excellent fit and quality, loove these..buttt I don’t really know what they are…the label says Pink (prob got them at Nordstrom Rack)
- Headband: vintage from the Mommbear