The beautiful Chilton House B&B (only 1 hour from D.C.) has reopened!!
Alexi and I had the most amazing weekend at the @chiltonhouse bed & breakfast, kicking off Alexi’s 30th bday!
Chilton House has new safety/health measures in place, and we were among the first to try them out:
- Private suites with private baths
- Self check-in using a keypad code, with no staff contact
- Gift cards for breakfast to one of the local Warrenton restaurants
- Professional cleaning in between each guest’s stay
And new features:
- New lounge and game room
- Patio with fire-pit and dining table
- Hot tub with twinkle lights!!
We spent 2 nights in the Hearst Suite, which is in a private wing of the house, and has a walk-in closet and oversized bathroom. Between lounging in our plush robes, soaking in the hot tub by the twinkle lights, and relaxing by the fire pit with Mionetto Prosecco, it was just what we needed for a perfectly relaxing weekend getaway.