Le Nouveau Moi – Layers, Leather & Oversize Knits
It’s quite the handy dandy guide to beauty and fashion, while Viva Tysons is an excellent source of arts, shopping and goings-on in the Tysons Corner/northern Virginia area– a great tool for building that fun to-do list or keeping up on all the great restaurants, stores, and services in the area.
Here is how I wear my oversize knits!…
Outfit deets are below..
- Oversized cardi- Cambridge Dry Goods (found at TJ Maxx); cozy option here, from Macy’s
- Vest- Liz Sport
- Button down-Ralph Lauren
- Leather Leggings- Jolie; similar pair here, from Ann Taylor
- Boots- Aldo
- Hat- H&M
- Bolo neck tie- vintage (granddad’s!), but Etsy has some awesome ones here
- Oversized cardi: Cotton Emporium, found at Nordstrom Rack (also see post, Travel Style- The Oversized Cardi)
- Lace top: Vintage (also see post, Vintage St. John – Summer Whites)
- Tank: H&M (also see post, Parlez-vous Francais?)
- Jeans: Guess Jeans
- Quilted biker jacket: similar one here, on ASOS (also see post, Leather Everything)
- Scarf: similar one here, on ASOS
Stay tuned for my next article in Le Nouveau Moi!