Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!
Hope everyone is headed somewhere relaxing or has made arrangements for some solid pool/lake time. Bun and I are headed to Sarasota, Florida, and it’s just what we need right now. Blue water, towering palms, quiet beaches, eclectic shops.. all while toting around some bubbly in my bike basket! That’s my plan, anyway..maybe some juicebox wine? Let’s see how well I manage..
I’ll recap the trip afterwards and link you to our affordable BnB and give tips on boat rentals, mangrove kayaking, food spots, shopping and bars.
Here’s a look inside my suitcase to offer some style/product inspo for your summer days. Happy almost-summer!!
- Peachy pink checked maxi romper: Showpo (everyone needs at least one fab maxi romper!)
- Shimmery jumpsuit: Styled Small (Oh my goodness, how amazing is this?! I’ll post a shot in it soon)
- Lavender shift dress: Tobi (quick drying, breezy tennis-like dress is so perf for summer)
- Fun one piece swimsuits: Forever21
- Barbie bodysuit: Rue 21 (superrr soft and v IG-able in front a pastel storefront, holding ice cream…thanks IG-hubs, let’s make that happen. You can eat the ice cream)
- Shimmer sandals: Franco Sarto from DSW (glitz AND comfort)
- White Cat eye sunnies that I decided I needed at the last second: Amazon
- Blue oversized sunnies: Quay
- Mermaid hair halo extension (not pictured but you see it in my IG photos): Zala (real human hair, can be curled and straightened. This one comes with 2 clips attached so that you are not only relying on the invisible halo band to keep it in place)
- Straw boater hat (not pictured): Amazon (only $10). I also own one from Showpo that I love buttt maybe I lost it
- CBD for the plane scaries/ everyday life: Joy Organics (I grabbed the 1500mg mint tincture)
- Lavender spray and eye mask: Alchemy Living (great for relaxation on a plane or in the car) Similar ones here
- Star Sweater: Amazon (similar one here)
- Kind bars-– Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt ommmnnommm (because people are psychos when hungry): Amazon
- Face sunless tanning lotion (my fave one): Tan Ceuticals (because you want a glow before you get the real deal!)
- Roll on perfume: Solinotes Paris “Oranger”
- Disposable phone charger (yeah, it’s a real thing!): Pantera
See this page for all of my many posts on packing tips (scroll for days)!