Every year I come out to one of my favorite places– Vail, Colorado, and I tend to have just a fewwww new fashion items in my suitcase. Here’s a quick recap of what I’ve been wearing and where to find these items or similar ones.
Also– ICE CASTLES!! YAY. I received a lot of questions on my IG stories about the magical ice castle we “photoshooted” through. If you think we went there just to take photos, you’re not wrong, and we’re not sorry. It’s located in Dillon, Colorado and it’s worth a stop. It’s a surprisingly large fairytale land, and I’m not sure how it doesn’t drip or melt but that’s all part of the magic (and chemicals). Unfortunately, we couldn’t view the castles at night when they are lit up in an array of popping colors, accompanied by fire-show entertainment. The Silverthorne Outlets are nearby, so shop first, pick up some bright new things and go to town taking pics. Or just enjoy viewing the icy splendor and live in the moment or something…I don’t understand that concept.
Mmkay, style stuffs:
- New hot pink snow jacket and pants are from Superdry: Pants; Coat.
- (faux)Furry topped boots are Sorel.
- Bright blue sunnies are Quay. (on sale here at Nordstrom Rack)
- Vintage sweater is from the bestttt retro clothing store in Leadville, Colorado: The Mule Kick
- Neon 80s remake of the original color changing Freezy Freakies gloves: “Unicorn” Freezy Freakies
- Embellished floral clutch: Unibest — use code JULIE10 for 10% off!