Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Mmm these cookies come out soft and chewy, and oh-so-pumpkin-y! to make them even moree enjoyable– mix vanilla yogurt (or pudding) with cool whip for a cookie dip…and place it inside a mini pumpkin!
- 1 (15-ounce) can of pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (I used salted though..tasted fine)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (it called for 2 sticks of butter, but I used olive oil in place of half the butter)
- 2 cup packed brown sugar (or 1 cup brown, 1 cup granulated…orr 1/2 cup of the brown sugar splenda mix)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
I worked off of this recipe, from chow.com (and ignored the recommended bake time and only baked them for about 15 minutes).