Quarantine Self Care and Retail Therapy – with DISCOUNT Codes!
June 18, 2020
Quarantine Self Care and Retail Therapy:
Here is my curated list of “must-haves” for staying up on your beauty & self-care routine, and finding joy in material items (ha). A lot of the items linked below include discount codes!
*Note that some of these are affiliate links, so I may receive commissions from the links in this post (but I truly enjoy the products or I would not be sharing them).
Health & Fitness
(there are no discount codes in this section, sorry)
- Ellie’s Beauty Boutique: Nu Skin sunless tanning gel!!! I absolutely love the beautiful shimmery tint to this product. See my IG post for more deets about this self-tanning gel.
Sobel 4.5% Retinol Night Treatment: can’t get your botox fix right now? This stuff has an extremely high amount of retinol (which is amazing!), and yet it does not dry out the skin.
IMIM neck cream: This stuff smells a bit odd (like gak I played with when I was a kid, maybe?) but my neck feels and looks much more smooth when I wake up, after applying it the night before.
GLO teeth whitening: can’t make it to the dentist for your professional teeth whitening? This kit works wonders.
Onekind Pore-fectionist Refining Facial: It’s not only pink (yay!), but this clay mask is the perfect consistency– I don’t even notice when it’s on, and it’s easy to wash off, leaving my face “polished, purified and brightened” as promised.
- Simply Whispers hypoallergenic earrings: See this blog post for more. Use DISCOUNT code JULIA15.
Ring Parlor: How gorg is this sparkly pink jewel?? (sterling silver)
OnePosh boho ring set: these are definitely the affordable, knock-around type rings, but perfect for the beach and adventures. Use DISCOUNT code JUJU for 30% off and free shipping!
Pealopop: handmade earrings and hair clips..sooo adorbs.
- Austin Rug Company Büyü mat: I am OBSESSED with these vintage Turkish rugs (accented with Spanish Portofino leather)!!! Büyü means “magic” in Turkish, and these magical little rugs can be rolled up, tossed over your shoulder, and taken on adventures or used for meditation at home. I have a few DISCOUNT codes that I can give out– shoot me an email to request one: email@example.com
- LadyBossBlogger courses: If you have been wanting to start that blog or learn how to monetize your social media, this is your girl. I’m currently completing the course on monetizing my blog. Use DISCOUNT code JULIAHOLLAND for 40% off!
- Empire & Co. blue light blocking glasses: so stylish, and pretty much a necessity during these times spent staring at screens for countless hours. Use DISCOUNT code JUH15.
- Fancii portable LED mirrors: I have both the vanity and compact LED portable mirrors (battery and USB charge options), and they are wonderful. When I needed to turn my vanity into a desk temporarily, the portable vanity mirror came in handy for sure. But I also like to travel with both of these, selecting one or the other depending on the trip (there are never enough mirrors, especially when camping/glamping!!) Use DISCOUNT code JULIA15
Health & Fitness:
- Fuse Health CBD for sleep and relaxation: By far the strongest muscle cream I’ve ever tried, and the oral sleep spray actually works (among its ingredients are CBD and melatonin). See more in this blog post. Use DISCOUNT code juju_pants_10.
- Healist Naturals : CBD products combined with natural ingredients for sleep, pain relief, and calming.
- H.V.N.M. MCT Oil Powder: Pure C8 for Keto Energy. This energy boosting, sugar free powder helps you burn fat for fuel, curbs cravings and boosts brain function. I like to mix the coconut and caramel powder flavors into my coffee and smoothies. SO MUCH YUM.
- Sculp’d live-stream workouts: Whew, thank you for kicking my booty into shape! I literally have never worked out as much as I am now (due to these live-stream classes)
- Lava Barre live-stream workout: Also responsible for kicking my booty into shape. I’ve come to rely on these classes and I am benefitting from them in many ways. I will eventually take some of the classes in the Rosslyn studio, but I hope the live-streams never stop!
- Original Muse Boutique: I have been living in my comfy Original Muse bodysuit and slide-on leatherette sneaks!
- Pretty Peach Boutique: The “metal bar studded sunnies” are my current go-to!
- Masking Szn: the cutest face masks! (Made in LA)
- Mionetto Prosecco: This stuff is so delish! Great for picnics, home brunches… the Prosecco DOC Organic Extra Dry is my favorite, but the rosé is great too.
- Better Wine: guilt-free wine, yes please! Made in Maryland, this scrumptious wine has only 90 calories and zero sugar! Use DISCOUNT code JUJUPANTS10.
- Citea: Rich, flavorful tea (their soy candles are also great!). I’m all about the Relax tea in the evening and the Detox tea when I’m feeling a bit hungover. The Orange Pekoe and Earl Grey are also delicious.
- Blume Honey Water: These Blume hydrating & energizing honey waters are AMAZING. The three light and refreshing flavors (Citrus Vanilla, Wild Blueberry, Ginger Zest) have NO added sugars.
- Daily Harvest smoothie cups: DELICIOUS, healthy and convenient (delivered to your doorstep). Read more in this blog post. Use DISCOUNT code JUJU for $25 off your first order.
- Bold Rock Hard Cider: the flavor of the summer is Pineapple! All of their ciders are amazing, and they are probably the only alcoholic drink I can consume at any hour of the day ha.