Winter Self-Care Guide: My favorite products and services for maintaining health, beauty and hydration throughout the winter.
- Invity Eye Serum– reduces appearance of fine lines and dark circles (use PROMO code JUJU)
- Invity Youth Activating Instant Filler Serum– provides an instant lifting & skin tightening effect while smoothing the appearance of fine lines (use PROMO code JUJU)
- Dr. Zenovia Hyaluronic Acid + Peptide Serum– provides intense hydration & nourishment and plumps the skin.
- Dr. Zenovia ADVANCED REPAIR DAILY DEFENSE SPF 45– I use this daily (you need SPF in the winter, too!). It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and velvety, and it also prevents loss of elasticity.
- Dr. Zenovia PEPTIDE + CERAMIDE REPAIRING MOISTURIZER– I use this nightly for radiant, hydrated skin.
- Banish Pumpkin Enzyme Masque– instant glow
- WEI Beauty Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask– soft, smooth, hydrated skin
- Invity SuperNAD Youth Activating Facial Sheet Mask– hydrates and illuminates skin “by activating skin’s natural cellular defense and energy system” and helps reverse signs of aging. (use PROMO code JUJU)
- USANA Celavive Radiant Facial Oil – lightweight botanical formula for smooth, hydrated skin
5. Gentle Face Wash:
- Curel Makeup Cleansing Gel– silky and gentle (feels like oil)
- Insta natural Vitamin C Cleanser– reduces appearance of fine lines and dullness
- Dr. Zenovia Hydrating Cleanser– gentle and hydrating (I’m hooked on all Dr. Z products)
- Curel Intensive Moisture Care Foaming Facial Wash– it’s all in the name..
- OVME “Glow” Multi-Acid Exfoliating pads– an at-home version of a peel
- Good Molecules Brightening Toner– brightens skin, reduces pore size..
- Healthy Roots hemp muscle rub and bath bombs– their 2000 MG Root Butter does wonders for my sore muscles!
- Kush Queen lavender CBD sugar scrub– smells amazing (the whole bathroom smelled like lavender after I used it..felt very spa-like)
- Curel body lotion– lon
g-lasting hydration made with an “Advanced Ceramide Complex”. And they have plenty of options for every need..
- Bala drink mix- Plant based hydration and recovery (zero sugar). The glow starts from the inside, after all.
- Health By Habit Vitamins– not only is the packaging adorable, but they have so many great vitamins and supplements to choose from!
St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse– it creates a natural looking tan that does not look orange
- Sol Shimmering Dry Oil and Glow Oil– for beachy vibes in winter. The Glow oil is more creamy, and creates an almost airbrushed look, while the dry oil is very sparkly!
- NU SKIN Insta Glow self tanning gel– I actually only use this on my face, because it’s not dark enough for my body (I like a deep tan!), but it is perfect for a glowing face (makes my skin hydrated and soft). It’s created for face and body, though, so if you are scared of going too dark, then this is a good option for you.
- Olaplex Nº.0 INTENSIVE BOND BUILDING TREATMENT followed up with the Nº.3 HAIR PERFECTOR makes such a difference in my hair health!! (rebuilds the hair bonds).
- OGX Nourishing + Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist– I spray just a bit of this on the ends of my hair before blowdrying it, and also saturate my hair with it once a week prior to washing it the following morning.
- GLO science– Go for a bright, sparkly smile to match your holiday wardrobe 🙂
- Privai body massage– treat yourself to a deep tissue massage with Jeanie, at the Reston location! She’s amazing.
- Hand & Stone facial– I’ve gotten a few facials at the Hand & Stone Reston location, and each one has been absolutely wonderful.
- NovaSculpting Coolsculpting – I’m currently in the process of completing my CoolSculpting with NovaSculpting, and I should see full results by spring! (Start your sessions now, because the results don’t show for about 3 months)
Please follow & like us