I loove avocado– So tasty. So versatile. So nutritious!
The health benefits are just a bonus. It’s high in healthy fats and rich in nutrients, so isn’t it great that it can be eaten at every meal? (See older posts incorporating avocado into dinner dishes: Avocado Asparagus Orzo , Creamy Avocado Zucchini Pasta , Zucchini Power Salad , Mexican Lettuce Burritos , Healthy Dinner Bites (guac deviled eggs and Zucchini ‘Sushi’ Rolls) and this quinoa Power Salad.
**See this article from AuthorityNutrition.com to learn about the health benefits of avocado, and this great article on JenReviews.com, for “14 Health Benefits of Avocado”.
5 Scrumptious Avocado Breakfasts (pics of each below):
- Baked eggs in avocado – Try this recipe from PopSugar.com
- Huevos Rancheros spin-off avocado – see this post of mine.
- Avocado waffle sandwich (also try waffles in place of bread for regular sammies!)
- Avocado and scrambled egg bagel sandwich (would also be great with bacon/facon)
- Classic avocado and toast (//egg and toast)..best with salt, pepper and sriracha
Also- avocado and egg breakfast pizza looks good, I will have to try that next!
Baked eggs in avocado..
Huevos Rancheros Spinoff Avocado..
Avocado waffle sandwich..
Avocado and scrambled egg bagel sandwich…
Classic avocado and toast / egg and toast..